Our Tuition Service
Although schools and universities are understandably hesitant about admitting students who are ‘over prepared’, it is inevitable that parents will want their children to have the very best chance of success at leading educational establishments. We can arrange for highly qualified tutors to give your child the extra support they need for entrance exams or for routine school and examination work.
- Tutors can be arranged as part of a School Selection Service, or as a stand-alone package.
- Tutors are carefully selected to best meet your child’s needs
- All tutors are subject specific and are active practitioners with many years of experience
- Tuition can be arranged in: All academic subjects For public examinations – GCSE; A-Level; IB For entrance examinations to schools – 7+; 11+; Pre-Testing; Common Entrance; UKiset; Interview practice and technique
- Tuition can take place in any suitable location (at home; in a hotel) or by Skype
- Parents will be given a list of suitable tutors from which they can select their favourite
- All tutors have been statutorily checked
- Parents are given monthly written reports on their child’s progress