Would you like your child to go to school in the UK?
Britain has some of the best-known schools in the world: the British Schools Fair Cayman Islands is the annual event where island families can find out more about the many opportunities available at leading UK boarding schools.
Staff from a wide range of British boarding schools (for students aged 4-18) will be on-hand to meet Cayman families who are exploring the possibility of their children going to school in the UK. Whether you are looking for a prep school, GCSEs, IB or A-Level – or a particular sporting or performing arts focus – the schools are at the Fair to discuss with you whether they might be a suitable school for you child, and the admissions process.
Your child can also sit the UK Independent Schools’ Entry Test (UKiset) to help determine which schools might be suitable.
Entry is free.
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
389 West Bay Road Seven Mile Beach Cayman Islands
9 October 2021
2 pm to 6 pm
- British schools are renowned for being among the best in the world
- They offer an excellent academic and all-round education
- Their facilities are state of the art
- Their curriculum is the same as most schools in Cayman ensuring a seamless transition
- Internationally recognised qualifications at GCSE, A-Level & IB
- Easy transition to UK universities
- No visa or immigration requirements
- Direct BA flights from Cayman make the UK easily accessible
- Pupils have access to the cultural opportunities of the UK and Europe